Thursday, October 4, 2012

Where have I been??

Well hello again friends!!

Hope you are all well!! Life has been a bit crazy for me as of late; handed in my dissertation on Monday and a lot of celebrations have been had. Only starting to settle back into a proper routine now. As I was so busy this year with masters and writing said Dissertation, the old blogging hand to take a little bit of a back seat and this made me sad. I've really grown to enjoy blogging and have even started pondering about maybe doing some videos.....thinking of recording one this weekend. We'll see, it would be terrible if I had one and got like 0 views.

Anyway I've a load of posts I'm so excited to catch up on!! Some Outfits of the Day, A Review on the Liz Earle September Essentials Kit I got last month, A review on Glossybox and just general update on my make up collection which has grown substantially since I started the dissertation...it was on make up and I kept finding myself researching /shopping!

Anyway, thanks for sticking with me and I promise the posts will start becoming a lot more regular now that I have some free time!!

Thanks & Talk Soon

Avril

Xx