We recently wrote an article about how to Invite all your Facebook friends to a Facebook page. Some times you also might need to invite all your thousands Facebook friends to a Facebook event but do not have the time to tick all those boxes next to your friends names.
WHAT TO DO - TIP AND TRICK
Follow the below steps and you will get it done in less than a minute. Viola!
Cheers Mauricio @ eDigital.
- Join the event with your personal Facebook account using Firefox browser.
- On the event page, click on "Invite friends" box - A pop up window will appear.
- Scroll down until the end of the "Search by Name" list.
- Open Firefox Scratch pad by going to Tools menu, then Developers, then Scratchpad.
- A small window or pad should open.
- Paste the below code into the pad.
- Click on to 'Execute" menu and then press "Run".
- Wait around 10-20 seconds and all your friends names should be now ticked.