NEW - Instagram photos and videos can now be embedded!
As per photo example above, marketers can bring their photos and video content into their website and blogs using the new Instragram embed functionality released yesterday.
Please note that if you use Tumblr blogging platform, it will just work when using the "Video" option. Tip: Within the "video" option of Tumblr you can still embed Instragram photos :)
What this means?
Marketers and website owners who already promote their brands on Instagram can bring their Instragram photos and videos to their existing and new articles, pages using the new Instagram embed functionality.
Why Marketers should?
By embedding your brand's Instagram photos or videos into your new articles or pages within your website, you get the below benefits:
- Saves you time! if you have a decent website Content Management System that allows for easy embedding, it will just take a couple of seconds to embed content.
- Make your articles more visually attractive! More photo and video content on your articles means more user engagement.
- More Instagram followers! People who visit your pages, articles that show cast your Insta photos, they might also start following you on Instagram.
- Does your marketing team need Social Media training? or you are not sure whether your brand should be using Instagram or not? give us a buzz and we are happy to help out! Call Mauricio - Digital Marketing, Social Media & SEO Consultant Sydney on +61481 367 711
- Check Mauricio Escobar Mármol LinkedIn profile.
- Follow us on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter or Google+
Mauricio Escobar Mármol (BBsMn & MCom) is eDigital Sydney SEO Consultant, Social and Digital Media Specialist. Mauricio posses over 10 years experience helping companies to earn new customers and prolong customer lifetime value by effective execution of structured Digital Marketing strategies and executions. Mauricio worked as Digital Marketing Manager for some of Australia's most visited websites. Mauricio expertise focuses on Website Optimisation, Social Media, SEO/Networks Acquisition Strategies (SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Display) and vendor reviews.